MSPA Forums
Page 1 of 103 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: PREQUEL suggestion box (Thread 8)

PREQUEL suggestion box (Thread 8)

Read PREQUEL here!

This is the thread where you submit commands for Prequel. Katia will listen to some of them and act accordingly. Sometimes I might have this thread closed if I am getting overwhelmed with commands or have a part of the story coming up where Katia is acting on her own.

Remember:
    • This thread is for commands only! If you would like to comment on an update, comment on someone else's comment, or comment on Prequel itself (e.g. "just found this, love it") please do it on the site itself! It's great hearing from you guys, but this thread is for commands.
    • Because this thread may close without warning, feel free to leave any fanart on the Site's fanart page! Or anywhere on the site, really. I read all the comments anyway.
    • If you want to talk about The Elder Scrolls things not related to Prequel (e.g. the best mods, best playthroughs, etc), please do it in this thread!
    • If you want to talk about art things unrelated to Prequel (e.g. how to remove gif dithering), please do it in the appropriate Art Forum sticky!

Links will be posted here whenever a new update happens. Let's get this show on the road!

Last edited by Kazerad; 09-21-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Re: PREQUEL suggestion box

TODAY on the adventures of KATIA MANAGAN:

phantasmaid phantasmalDexterity's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

> Ask about the necromancers. What happened with them? For how long was the Guild Hall empty?
    > Try spinning with the stick. That works all the time.

I've just realized that instead of sprite-flipping you actually drew both side.
    You HEATHEN

I used to be around a lot but then PUASE.... happened.
    I used to have a cool signature, but it got nerfed.

> Well, you might as well start swinging at him. Nothing fancy, though; you need to conserve your stamina or this is going to be a very short training session.

Alchemiscreant Prince of Space cryptidWrangler's Avatar

>Take a good swing at him.

> Your form is much to stiff; instead of swinging it like a stick, you should treat it as an extension of yourself.
    > Step 1: Take a deep breath and calm yourself
    > Feel the weight of the "stick".
    > Feel your grip on the stick. Don't "Death Grip" the stick; you'll break your wrist that way.
    > When you swing, you must follow-through.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilden
    Kvatch has never had much in the way of thievery; this is a mountaintop city with one way in and out. if a heist goes south or the guards catch wind, that thief’s only escape would be through the main gate. Even if you had a career criminal in town I reckon they wouldn’t be willing to take a chance like that.
    No thieves guild member would take a chance? Not even a Nightingale? Come on, look at all that gold. The Thieves' Guild knows how much of a score that is. If they want it, they're going to send in their best.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazansky View Post
    No thieves guild member would take a chance? Not even a Nightingale? Come on, look at all that gold. The Thieves' Guild knows how much of a score that is. If they want it, they're going to send in their best.
    Nightingales? Nightingales?

Seriously Katia, you've been reading -way- too many children's adventure books. Do you want him to think we're an idiot? If you're going to go there, why not ask if there's been any dragon attacks on Kvatch lately?

Honestly.
    Last edited by savagegreywolf; 11-09-2012 at 09:00 AM.
    The greatest thing since sliced golf balls.

Pronouns
    [any]

>Katia: Be woefully incompetent.

HB | WS40K | t | gets: 10

We need to think Sigrid's power through. She seems to control the entire town; from what we've seen firsthand of her mind control, this wouldn't be quite possible. With you it wore off a few minutes after you left her presence; everybody else seems to love Sigrid even when she's not around. There seem to be two major possibilities: A) it didn't work quite as well with you because she blatantly stole from you, which is harder to get past you, or B) repeated exposure to the perfume makes its effects last longer. In either case, you wouldn't want to get near it again, so what I'm getting at is that you should stay way the hell away from her until you have a reasonably solid plan to get revenge/your stuff back.

Come on, Katia. He needs to see what you're capable of, and you're swinging that thing like you're trying to direct foot traffic. Quit pussyfooting it and swing it like Sigrid is on the receiving end.

>Katia: Smack the shield to get your aggression against sigrid out

Professional Slacker chimericWilder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderthief View Post
    >Katia: Be woefully incompetent.

i think she is going to do just fine in that regard without getting a command for it too
    I really should see about getting a new signature.

Katia> Learn something new.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Zayle79 View Post
    We need to think Sigrid's power through. She seems to control the entire town; from what we've seen firsthand of her mind control, this wouldn't be quite possible. With you it wore off a few minutes after you left her presence; everybody else seems to love Sigrid even when she's not around. There seem to be two major possibilities: [...]
    Maybe Katia it is resistant to mind control because she has internet voices that yell at her when she's doing something stupid and also for no reason all the time.

> Time to get your LEARN on if you know what I'm saying.
    We must dissent!

Mr. Truly Crazy Shit woundedkneecap's Avatar

People: Watch, bring popcorn for snack, and laugh at the funniest street performance of all time.
    PREQUEL SUBREDDIT!
    I hate how people forget that they can delete double posts...
    Check out my art, it's mostly pencil drawn fanart.

Mmm, that was refreshing. BestTeaMaker's Avatar

>show your skills against that tree. Take that, tree!

phantasmaid phantasmalDexterity's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

> Also, try wielding two-handed style.

Also, have some emotes. cause I was bored
    Last edited by phantasmalDexterity; 11-09-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    I used to be around a lot but then PUASE.... happened.
    I used to have a cool signature, but it got nerfed.

>Katia: flail at Ilden with all you've got, he can handle anything you dish out. You don't want him to think that you're a weakling, do you?

In other news, the old guy told us all that we needed to know, excellent! Now it's time to plot the Mother of All Heists to recover QW's property. By the Sixteen, this thing is going to be so big it needs its own theme song and everything!

What we learned is that
    A) Sigrid runs the guild alone with Steven, so the building will be deserted whenever she's away on important business and Steven is running some errands
    B) The Thieves Guild are some middling amateurs and can be safely ignored from now on - they're bound to be more of a liability than an asset

All we now need is a way in, and rest should take care of itself. Nah is a good candidate, because she has regular dealings with Sigrid and Katia knows her secret. How Katia knows about her dealings? Doesn't matter, let's just call it intuition or whatever, it's not important. She needs to bribe and threaten her, make promises she's not going to keep (that's her specialty!), even catch bit of that vampirism if necessary (there's probably a potion or something that cures it anyway) until she agrees to take Katia inside the walls of the Guild.

There her patheticness works for her benefit for once. From Sigrid's point of view, Katia is nobody - she's some insignificant starry-eyed slip of a girl completely enthralled with her. She's not afraid of her, she doesn't suspect anything from her. When no-one's paying any particular attention to Katia she needs to pretend to leave, but instead to hide in some convenient corner and wait until Sigrid leaves...

This is 100% foolproof plan and I cannot see how this could possibly backfire in any way.

Typically when you attack with a weight based weapon, you want the weapon's head to do most of the damage. So make most of the weight travel to the head for maximum impact, unless you plan on hitting stuff with the entire fucking log.

Edit: To do that, you should make the head of the mace create a larger arc than your arm's arc. The faster you get the mace (log) moving, the easier it will be to bring down with more force.
    Last edited by Steve Potluck; 11-09-2012 at 12:41 PM.

incredible Username Unclever title's Avatar
    In one place per continually changing instant of time.

Quote Originally Posted by phantasmalDexterity View Post
    Also, have some emotes. cause I was bored
    Those rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary View Post
    It's gonna kick ass though. Unless it's a crummy pacifism-type thing. Then it will calmly and diplomatically approach those offending rumps and deal with them in a civilized fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Merth View Post
    In oblivion you can cast magic while both your hands are occupied. In fact, 'blocking' actually causes you to cast faster, although you're unprotected while you do. Katia can grab a shield and an axe/mace and still use her fire magic unhindered; in fact she's better off for doing so since she has limited magicka reserves and will likely require using melee skills.
    I'm presuming that we are doing a sorta meta-thing from Oblivion and Skyrim, and that you DO need a hand free to cast, but you don't need a whole limb free to cast. IE, sorta a mix of both. Hence the shield that is caster-capable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mullon View Post
    >Time to test that old dude's reflexes. Take a swing at his head. But make sure you take into consideration your blind right side if he tries to counter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    > Well, you might as well start swinging at him. Nothing fancy, though; you need to conserve your stamina or this is going to be a very short training session.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-8 View Post
    >Katia: Smack the shield to get your aggression against sigrid out
    Absolutely not. Listen to what he has to say on the theory of fighting and stances and attacks and moves and such, AND mindset, and then do what he says when he trains you. Be a cooperative and attentive student that tries hard. Don't make the same mistake twice. Ask to try a swing at him before you do so, if you want to do that. Since you know nothing, that means you have no bad habits to unlearn.
    Last edited by Gavinfoxx; 11-09-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

What if Sigrid is a member of the Thieves Guild?

>Learn all the things. (about fighting with a club)
    The Sun will rise tomorrow.

Page 1 of 103 12341151101 ... LastLast