MSPA Forums
Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2459

Thread: [S] Act 6 Intermission 3 - Kickin Rad

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Re: [S] ACT 6 INTERMISSION 3

Quote Originally Posted by Silver seren View Post
    Really, we need to think up different names for post scratch Dave, Rose, John, and Jade, along with different names for the post scratch troll ancestors. Because they are not the same people and, in a sense, it is insulting them by pretending they are.

You're definitely insulting The Sufferer by saying that he's the same as Kankri. Kankri hasn't had to suffer anything in his life, he just likes to imagine that he has.
    I think I did this in my update excitement frenzy; but only because I couldn't remember Kankri's name and I was too lazy to write "pre-scratch"....or "A1" I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Gakuno View Post
    EDIT: Also, Rufioh has to look at Rose at one point and say "Wow. She's pretty gangsta."
    IT HAS TO HAPPEN.
    HAS TO.
    HG
    OLY SHIT
    THIS

I like Meenah a lot more now. I just love how she gets so very excited about fishpuns! And she is great in a lot of other ways as well.
    MSPA ♣House IRC - MAPLEHOOF'S ADVENTURE - Holly's Valentines Requests [CLOSED] - Avatars - Emoticons - tumblr

Net Idol Tenma Moderator Kíeros's Avatar

Well, firstly, I'd like to wish all of you a happy first day of fall meteorologically, unless if you're in the far east near the IDL, in which case it's already September second. Secondly, that was a pretty good flash there. Aranea no longer wins best βᵗ by default against Meenah, nor does she still win it (6ecause Kankri, despite his ann9ying 6ey9nd all 6elief quirk, is awesome, and Latula's pretty good too). Lots of Aranea-sposition and Rose-position, which is always good, especially the getting paid at the end, which I found humorous. And Karkat's password was very great. Overall, much better than Caliborn.
    Rules     :     Mods
    [U4G] Seconds'

Pronouns
    he/him/his

One thing I've been wanting to know, why does the flash contain multiple Andrews? Is Andrew subject to the same multiple timeline rules as everyone else, or is he multiple people or what?

Quote Originally Posted by willPowered View Post
    One thing I've been wanting to know, why does the flash contain multiple Andrews? Is Andrew subject to the same multiple timeline rules as everyone else, or is he multiple people or what?
    He's the Waste of Space - he has the ability to literally rip portals through space time to different places. (Or, y'know, because it's funny and kinda silly)

On another note, Karkri's walls of texts are just unbelievable. I wasn't sure if I wanted them to end or not. He's every politically correct social worker I've ever met, but somehow funny. I find it interesting he was all "sexism what sexism" though. And the mothering Porrim does to him was adorable and just perfect /gush.
    Last edited by Octopitentacles; 09-01-2012 at 07:40 AM.

Your Freedom For THIS Beef The_Codfish's Avatar

Andrew just rounds around pretty quickly.

Also, Time-Space works differently in the Dreambubbles. Remember that statement of actually being able to punch one's self.

Multiple Hussies is nothing new!

I think it;s supposed to be just one, although if you get the Andrew to follow you to the chest where the other one is hiding, you can see both of them together, so I dunno.

up from the underworld proserpine's Avatar

There's multiple Andrews because it's funny. I guess I just don't see the need to think too deeply about that one.

Speaking of the Andrews, I especially loved the #DOTA #again joke Hussie is just too meta for meta to even work anymore as a descriptor for how meta he is getting, holy shit.

Now I'm just going to sit here and watch Rose giggle.

Rogue of SPACE!/Witch of Blood Daniel990's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [any]

There's multiple Andrews because he's Nepeta.
    fitter happier more productive

Prince of Void/Bard of Shit shadowedAngel's Avatar
    Land of Mangoes and Sunshine (Philippines)
    Pronouns
    [none]

Anyways, I was playing the walkaround again and saw this little thing while "rebubbling"

While I doubt that that may be true, I'm curious as to whether the Horrorterrors are truly able to revive the dead wandering in the dream bubbles. (Or just probably allow them to go outside without disappearing like half-dead Sollux did?)
    What do you guys think?
    uu: THIS IS GOING TO BE GAY AS HELL. http://i.imgur.com/FUFnL.png

Quote Originally Posted by shadowedAngel View Post
    Anyways, I was playing the walkaround again and saw this little thing while "rebubbling"

While I doubt that that may be true, I'm curious as to whether the Horrorterrors are truly able to revive the dead wandering in the dream bubbles. (Or just probably allow them to go outside without disappearing like half-dead Sollux did?)
    What do you guys think?
    I may be wrong here, but did that dialogue only appear when you rebubbled that specific converstion (because I feel like there was one in which this was the case). If so, maybe it was important?

Iguana: No, the rebubbling messages come up randomly.

Pronouns
    [none]

Quote Originally Posted by Iguana Baritone View Post
    I may be wrong here, but did that dialogue only appear when you rebubbled that specific converstion (because I feel like there was one in which this was the case). If so, maybe it was important?
    It appeared twice, first when I was talking with Meenah as Kankri, and then this so it's probably not that special.
    Oh yeah, it seems like the other A1 trolls' sprites have been taken down in Gankro's github.

Good thing I saved the Lameblood's sprite.
    Last edited by shadowedAngel; 09-01-2012 at 07:53 AM.

It appeared twice, first when I was talking with Meenah as Kankri, and then this so it's probably not that special.
    Oh yeah, it seems like the other A1 trolls' sprites have been taken down in Gankro's github.

Good thing I burned their appearances into my mind's eye. And, also, linked images to them (which you can still find on the Pre-Scratch Troll Thread if you want).

So, anyway, from Porrim's conversation with Latula, it seems like the pre-Scratch Trolls are also the ectobiological parents of the A2 Trolls.

OK, just remembering wrong, then.

Pronouns
    [none]

Quote Originally Posted by The_Codfish View Post
    Good thing I burned their appearances into my mind's eye. And, also, linked images to them (which you can still find on the Pre-Scratch Troll Thread if you want).

So, anyway, from Porrim's conversation with Latula, it seems like the pre-Scratch Trolls are also the ectobiological parents of the A2 Trolls.
    Really? How?
    I was too busy obessessing over Latula's radness.
    Last edited by shadowedAngel; 09-01-2012 at 08:05 AM.

phantasmaid phantasmalDexterity's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Nope. They were always in a different, less public folder.
    So you can still see the Highblob.

Rufioh's smile kinda frightens me a bit.

Also, I wonder if Latula got the tiger. My initial thought was she did, seeing how she understood Meenah's plan, but I'm now not so sure.
    I used to be around a lot but then PUASE.... happened.
    I used to have a cool signature, but it got nerfed.

Is Rufioh a sure thing, or do people just keep saying that to get my hopes up?

Pronouns
    [none]

Quote Originally Posted by phantasmalDexterity View Post
    Nope. They were always in a different, less public folder.
    So you can still see the Highblob.

Rufioh's smile kinda frightens me a bit.

Also, I wonder if Latula got the tiger. My initial thought was she did, seeing how she understood Meenah's plan, but I'm now not so sure.
    Hmm... maybe she did?
    She did mention to Porrim something about not being a Mind player, but then again, you can be well-versed in your Aspect without being a god tier...

Anyways, I wanna know who got the tiger first among them.
    Porrim seems to have implied that a lot of them reached god tier, at least more than the A2 trolls had.

It's just what people have been calling him. Especially since he does seem to have a terrific resemblance to Rufio.
    deviantArt | paragonArisen on Pesterchum | Housebound | SirAdamusGames | tumblr
    "The way I see it, if you’re gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?"
    (Feel free to add me on Skype, but send a private message on here before you do)

Really? How?
    I was too busy obessessing over Latula's radness.
    When she called them her group's descendants. They couldn't actually consider them their descendants if they were their biological parents, since they don't seem to consider their scratched A2 selves to actually be them.

EDIT: Also another one, when Aranea was paying Meenah to listen to her talk about Latula, she referred to Karkat and Terezi as Kankris and Latula's descendants. That is actually pretty solid evidence as to how they think of their counterparts in the A2 session.
    Last edited by The_Codfish; 09-01-2012 at 08:16 AM.

Pronouns
    [none]

When she called them her group's descendants. They couldn't actually consider them their descendants if they were their biological parents, since they don't seem to consider their scratched A2 selves to actually be them.
    She wasn't actually sure though. (Dancesto+rs? Hmm... Bingo+)
    Maybe she just considers them their descedants because they preceded the A2 session by millenia, and they were the one responsible for Alternia being what it is, and by extension, the A2 trolls too.

shadowed: I actually added something else that is pretty solid evidence for why the A1 Trolls are the 'parents'.

As for Porrim not being sure; in the A1 session, they were their ancestors, but they also turned out to be their ectobiological descendants. Which is where the confusion sets in.

Pronouns
    [none]

shadowed: I actually added something else that is pretty solid evidence for why the A1 Trolls are the 'parents'.

As for Porrim not being sure; in the A1 session, they were their ancestors, but they also turned out to be their ectobiological descendants. Which is where the confusion sets in.
    I was about to reply but the server got busy. (How did that happen? I almost checked for an update.)
    But while they do consider them to be descendants, they also don't reject them being their Ancestors too.
    And what I said before could also apply to Aranea since she was the one who told Terezi that she is also Terezi's ancestor because they preceded the A2 session by millennia.

Anyways, has there been a panel of Tavros cosplaying as Rufio or did I just mistake that panel where get angry and Rufio appears?
    I'm trying to create a sprite of Rufioh, and I'm having problems with his shirt.

Net Idol Tenma Moderator Kíeros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel990 View Post
    There's multiple Andrews because he's Nepeta.
    Dani, repeat after me regarding the status of Nepeta...
    We're hoping it's a sure thing, but it may or may not be.
    Rules     :     Mods
    [U4G] Seconds'