Quote Originally Posted by cinereousSynesthete View Post
    Haha wat I am either Rose Dirk or Sn8wman

:I
    ME TOO!

HIGH FIVE
    *extends hand eagerly for high five*
    "But I don't eat the cheeseburgers guys I'm a vegamatarian"
    Teh Tumblr
    Dave Strider, Gamzee Makara, and Tavros Nitram of the StuckCast (on iTunes NOW) Also on YouTube!

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Re: Homestuck Test/Quiz Results

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorMac View Post
    ME TOO!

HIGH FIVE
    *extends hand eagerly for high five*
    Even more high fives! Me too!
    Bannedstory Homestuck thread: Maplestuck!
    Proud Calliope and Terezi VA for StuckCast! (Now on iTunes and YouTube!)

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Release Runner View Post
    Breath buddies! High five!
    *Really Late High five*

Seer of Heart

Keep high-fiving and you might attract a wild Latula, be careful now.

Tumbler Personality test plus complicated instruction outcomes:

As an INTP Behind-the-Scenes I am a Prospit Dreamer. I am however only 1 point away from INTJ Chart-the-Course which would be a Derse Dreamer

As 5w6 and Level 5 Mage tied for Mind or Time.

Multiple Choice outcomes:

I am a Balanced Derse Dreamer

I am a Seer of Rage

Amusingly, since I love bees, I am apparently most like SOLUX

(Though I suspect that particular test is a bit too simple.)

Reasonable when provoked D_What's Avatar
    Land of Rain and More Rain. And maybe Leprechauns.
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

I've only ever got Knight of Mind on any of the tests I've done, which I think is pretty cool Maybe Mind players are best suited to answering personality tests?? :0 I'm also an assymetrical Derse dreamer, but I haven't done any of the "you're most like.." tests.

In any case, do any of you guys think certain classes/aspects would be better represented in a population compared to others, rather than each of them being equal? I ask because I've had loads of my friends do the canon title test and not one of them has been a time player, which sucks because it means any session we'd have would be doomed

Seer of Heart

Quote Originally Posted by D_What View Post
    I've only ever got Knight of Mind on any of the tests I've done, which I think is pretty cool Maybe Mind players are best suited to answering personality tests?? :0 I'm also an assymetrical Derse dreamer, but I haven't done any of the "you're most like.." tests.

In any case, do any of you guys think certain classes/aspects would be better represented in a population compared to others, rather than each of them being equal? I ask because I've had loads of my friends do the canon title test and not one of them has been a time player, which sucks because it means any session we'd have would be doomed
    I think that Skaia would choose the time/space players, personally.
    And it is very true that certain populations would have more of certain aspects.
    Take the homestuck as an example; we're typically a fairly introverted folk; full of abstractness too.
    And then there's the shippers too!

I'm sure that because of that we have a plethora of void, heart and space players whereas, say, the one direction (superenergeticallthetimeEEEE!) fandom would have tons of heart and hope players. Like look at all the people who responded to the game I made; lots of INTJs, INFJs and INTPs, eh? Funny how those are the three rarest types (ex: 1/1000 men are INFJs ((I'm one of them. Whoop.))). See what I said about us having lots of Introverts (void) and abstract (space) Ns?
    The range of people in the sessions is actually super unrealistic; they're all so different. No common personalities or intrests (especially in the kids' session)

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Jaeri View Post
    I think that Skaia would choose the time/space players, personally.
    And it is very true that certain populations would have more of certain aspects.
    Take the homestuck as an example; we're typically a fairly introverted folk; full of abstractness too.
    And then there's the shippers too!

I'm sure that because of that we have a plethora of void, heart and space players whereas, say, the one direction (superenergeticallthetimeEEEE!) fandom would have tons of heart and hope players. Like look at all the people who responded to the game I made; lots of INTJs, INFJs and INTPs, eh? Funny how those are the three rarest types (ex: 1/1000 men are INFJs ((I'm one of them. Whoop.))). See what I said about us having lots of Introverts (void) and abstract (space) Ns?
    The range of people in the sessions is actually super unrealistic; they're all so different. No common personalities or interests (especially in the kids' session)
    I've heard something similar actually! When one of the earlier tests was posted there was a lot of people who noted that there were an abnormally high amount of Seers from the forums. I think it was Seers? I could be wrong.
    I actually really like the idea that certain ones are under-represented in total... assuming of course that your classpect IS based on your personality, and not, say, narrative imperative. (i.e you're a time player because you'd be an interesting time player, no arguments.) Frankly the whole idea makes my head boggle; can you imagine an AU where the entire population is told their classpect at birth, and over the course of human history different factions rise and fall as would-be players group together in order to avoid a potential doomsday? And like-minded people end up sharing either similar aspects or complementary ones? And then one day, BAM, meteors, and if you haven't found your 'destined' group of friends/co-players, you're screwed. There'd probably be the equivalent of craigslist for it though. I don't think Skaia would really pick space and time players any more than any other aspect though; we already know Skaia doesn't particularly care if players fail, as there'll be another group soon enough. Some people really are suited to being Xs of Space/Time... When I got my IRL friends to take the test I was certain one of my friends would be a Thief/Rogue of Space, I just knew it. He suited the concept to a t, and I told him so. And surely enough I called it :0

(heeeey any time players want to be my friend??? )

But in all seriousness, I really hope Hussie decides to make his own/canonise one of the existing ones, because nice as it is to be a 2xKnight of Mind, it'd be nicer if it was official. (maybe there'll be one in the 2014 game a la Pokemon Mystery Dungeon???)
    FC: 0518-6480-6500. 3DS fc for all the good it does: haha nope it's on the other thread!

Pronouns
    he/him/his

The range of people in the sessions is actually super unrealistic; they're all so different. No common personalities or intrests (especially in the kids' session)
    Nothing in common? I don't really think that's true. Both John and Rose like magic-related stuff. His tastes tend toward the showman side of magic, while hers tended toward darque majyyks, but that's a point of commonality. Both John and Dave enjoy video games and computers, though Dave primarily uses them as a diversion or a method of expression (his shitty JPEG art) while John had several programming books. Both Jade and Rose enjoy relatively "fanciful" stuff, though Jade's preferences lean toward the bright and sunny side while Rose's were darker and murkier. They all seem to have an interest in music of some kind. Rose and Dave both indulge in significant sarcasm and irony; she does so to be tricky and display her cleverness, he does so for humor and artistic merit.

Yeah, they're really different individuals, that's true. Remember, though, that "fate" conspired to bring them together even though they wouldn't necessarily have met or become friends otherwise. Jade discovered John existed because of his birthday present to her being sent back in time to her younger self. We don't have much info on how the rest of the links formed, but I've always thought it clear that their friendships were an "unlikely" event guaranteed to occur by the caprice of Paradox Space. And they're pretty deep friendships, too: I get the feeling that Rose isn't (or at least wasn't) much of a socialite, but behind her double-negatives and ironic purple prose, she really seems very touched by John's sincerity. Jade may make a minor joke of how cool and smooth Dave is, but her reactions to his death(s) and their general interactions indicate that he's a very important person in his life, and Dave is...well, he's too cool for pretty much anything, but I still think he reciprocates.
    Last edited by amiableTemplar; 02-07-2013 at 07:50 PM.

I get Page of Space using that So You Want to Be A Homestuck quiz. I guess it's okay? Not sure how well it applies to me.

Knight of Doom

Based on thepageofhopes' quizzes, I am a Dersite Knight of Doom.

... idk the name of my land though. Apparently my land is supposed to be Considerate, but I'm also a Guardian of something. None of the name choices for Doom seem to fit the Considerate/Guardian combination, though.

Land of Fields and Undead, maybe? Or Land of Serfs and Judgement? Thinking of a Land title is tough. >_<

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Organum View Post
    I get Page of Space using that So You Want to Be A Homestuck quiz. I guess it's okay? Not sure how well it applies to me.
    Page is a nice title to get really; "unlimited untapped potential" is flexible and can apply to both your personality and sburb powers, so I'd focus on that in regards to how well it applies. As for space, well, Space and Time are really more mechanical aspects (say, in comparison to Light, or Void, or Hope) that focus really on powers and natural affinity for those powers. I doubt there's any deeper meaning to either of them besides those mechanics - again, think of Light or Hope - because arguably they don't need them, they're the fundamental , and most obviously powerful, aspects. Consider yourself lucky to get such an important title!

... idk the name of my land though. Apparently my land is supposed to be Considerate, but I'm also a Guardian of something. None of the name choices for Doom seem to fit the Considerate/Guardian combination, though.

Land of Fields and Undead, maybe? Or Land of Serfs and Judgement? Thinking of a Land title is tough. >_<
    Don't worry about it! It's not like the kids got to choose, and anyway, links between a Land and a title have always been tenuous (yeah, they're there, but not always there. Not even regularly), my guess is the title's not important as long as the land itself incorporates a quest. Try introducing a random variable into it! E.G having a friend suggest a land name, or generating one randomly, or being inspired by something, and then editing it until it feels 'right'. Don't forget each of the beta kids liked their own land best; if you don't like it, it's probably not for you. (Void sessions likely being an exception. And Karkat's planet too I guess.) You'll know it when you see it :0
    FC: 0518-6480-6500. 3DS fc for all the good it does: haha nope it's on the other thread!

Seer of Heart

I think we need to find/make a good blood colour test.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

I think we need to find/make a good blood colour test.
    In theory it shouldn't be TOO difficult. Firstly, the "bluer" your blood, the more likely you are to be a volatile, violent jerk, with the sole exception of fuchsia-bloods, where there isn't a clear pattern (partially because such blood is super-duper rare). Second, "lowbloods" (Aradia, Tavros, Nepeta) tend to be very friendly, and "midbloods" (Kanaya and Terezi) tend to be pretty methodical.

Thus we can establish some overall guidelines here. "Friendly" personalities tend to be low degree numbers on the color wheel (0-120), "logical" personalities tend to be in the mid-range (120-240), while "antagonistic"/asocial personalities tend to be high (240-360). Limebloods are unknown, but thought to be similar to Calliope, e.g. thoughtful and a bit daydreamy, a nice mix between Nepeta's simple sweetness and Kanaya's formality.

Highbloods live longer and are significantly more resilient than lowbloods. That is, Vriska survived massive bloodloss plus her arm being blown clean off and her eye being blinded, among other things. Conversely, Nepeta was taken down by just three stabs to the chest-area, something a bluer-blooded troll could probably have survived (or at least survived long enough to get medical attention). So physical endurance and resistance to disease or hardship may be another sign of bluer blood.

Also, psychic powers are overall a very good indicator of being "low" on the hemospectrum rather than "high." The only characters with explicit powers were Aradia, Tavros, Sollux, and Vriska, and of that set only Vriska is a "highblood" of any kind (technically I think she's more like the very top end of midbloods, but I'm considering her a "highblood" due to her violent, competitive personality). So, we now have a few spectra we can use.

1. Overall personality bent (social/asocial, rational/emotional, happy/angry or positive/negative outlook, etc.)
    2. Physical endurance and resilience
    3. Presence/feeling of psychic ability

If you wanted, you could throw in some metaphorical connections to land, sea, and air. That is, the lowest of the lowbloods seem to have some level of connection to Air (psionically-powered flight, windmills, Tavros' daydreaming of flight, etc.); the mid-bloods seem strongly connected to the land (Nepeta's cave, Kanaya's topiary, Terezi's tree); and high-bloods are clearly connected to the sea (Gamzee's coastal home and half-aquatic lusus, Feferi and Eridan being sea-dwellers). It's not a clean-cut thing, but you could make it work. Perhaps the test weighs three categories (low, mid, high), and does some kind of formula to calculate where the taker sits, or puts out a graph and tells the taker how to analyze it. Ideally, you would be able to pick percentages that correspond to each of the 13 blood castes (the classic twelve + the Vantas mutants) but that might not be easy to do.

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Title:
    Long test (1): Sage of Time
    Long test (2): Prince (queen?) of Doom

Short test (1): Witch of Life
    Short test (2): Witch of Time

Aspect test: Void (Time close behind)

Blood Colour:
    Personality based: Fushia
    Economic Based: Olive/ Jade
    Blood based: Olive/ Jade

Speices:
    Cherub (This was my test)

Dreaming:
    Long: Prospit
    Shorter: Derse/ Prospit (Balanced results)

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Seer of Heart

As always- I'm a cerulean blood. Woop.

This makes me want to make an off-shoot hemospectrum quiz based on MBTI. Heheh.

I feel compelled to give my two cents on the matter; I don't think blood type reflects your personality. I honestly think the contrast between the ancestors and the alternian kids is enough proof (Damara-Aradia, whoa). I figure your stance on the hemospectrum is based more your financial and social disposition.

I figure there are more mid/high bloods in the western world, and more low bloods in impoverished places (africa, central asia..)

I took the enneagram version the first time and I got Soul of Space/Time. I was unsatisfied with my result so I took it again, and got Chief of Space/Time.

So I'm basically Calliope/Caliborn when they were part of the same individual.

Hehehaha, this quiz is stupid, yet amusing.

You think you're hot shit? colwag's Avatar

I've seen a few different complaints about "Too many of CLASS or ASPECT are being given out!"

But honestly, it's not like we have the ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE WORLD taking these tests.

I mean, I think it'd make sense that more Seers would try to gather information about themselves via these tests then other classes, or whatever.

Just a coorelation between the type of people who take these tests and their results. Nothing wrong with that.

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostsoul View Post
    I ended up with Olive. I haven't come across any other hemospectrum tests, actually, I'd like to give that a go... I guess I should delve through the depths of this thread for those?

EDIT: Ahh, found them. Got olive (again) and red.
    Last edited by Argie; 02-10-2013 at 07:04 PM.
    "The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche, Human, All Too Human

My tumblr, if you really want to bother.

Seer of Void inquisitiveAlchemist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostsoul View Post
    Ok so for that I got (not including star/moon signs) 8.75, just below Deep Blue.
    With the signs I got 9.83, so just below Indigo.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Depending on how charitable I am about myself (only mildly antisocial and not super easily angered vs. pretty antisocial and kind of easily angered), I'm either teal/Terezi-type or cobalt/Vriska-type. Given other aspects of myself, plus the fact that "cobalt" (aka a dark shade of azure/007FFF, the color halfway between pure cyan/00FFFF and pure blue/0000FF) is my favorite color, I'm going with cobalt.

Also, it'd be nice if the test thing mentioned where you got your ideas from

Pronouns
    he/him/his

For that blood test, I got Olive (5.5). Interestingly, this is the same result as one of the other blood tests (the wealthiness-based one) and my patron troll. I'm not too happy with that, olive is a gross colour :/
    Tumblr

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

I got Jade blood. Answer of 6 which is between 5.8 and 6.2.

Moon is Libra. All is obvious.
    Bannedstory Homestuck thread: Maplestuck!
    Proud Calliope and Terezi VA for StuckCast! (Now on iTunes and YouTube!)

Can someone please explain how the moon sign works for a cancer? It says to add four, but add four to what? Also, I'm pretty sure that the limebloods were hunted to extinction, while Kanaya is a jadeblood and Nepeta is an oliveblood- if that's so, then the labels are mixed up on the test.
    Edit: So I believe that I'm a tealblood like Terezi. I could definitely see that, and Terezi is one of my favorite trolls, so I like the results. Now for the rest of the tests:

Dreamself: I always get (balanced) Derse. That doesn't surprise me at all.

Titles: For the first test, I got mage of time/void. Mage of time sounds like an awesome title; going along with the popular headcanon that mage is the active form of seer, I would be able to see the effects of time travel, and use that to know if I'd create a doomed timeline or if I'd need to create a doomed timeline, along with little gambits that would overall lead to success, even if it doesn't seem like it. I'm a bit more confused about the mage of void; perhaps I could see through the furthest ring, (into the dreambubbles) tell if someone was lying, (thus seeing void of truth) or see if a certain action or plan would lead to a doomed timeline? (seeing the void of success) That also seems pretty cool, I guess. For the second test, I get the combinations of page/sylph of blood/space. I can't see myself being a sylph, but I could see myself as being a page, especially of blood. I'm not quite sure why I'd be a space player space means, as it isn't explained. Oh, and I'm not very comfortable with the speedo...

Character test: Karkat. Ironically enough, he is my patron troll. While we do have some similarities, I doubt that we're the most similar; I can't bring myself shout at others, I don't like it when other people openly and blatantly hate on other people for no apparent reason, and I don't seize the chance to be leader unless I find it necessary, and those are major components of his personality. However, we both having a lot of self-loathing, blame ourselves excessively, feel like an outsider, are highly sensitive on the inside, are arrogant, (I'm much much less than him though) and truly care about the people we're close to, and even those we aren't, even if we don't express it very well. So on the outside I'm his polar opposite, but on the inside we're practically the same.

As an ISTJ I am most like.... Equius or Horrus. While I am like them in the sense that I prefer to stick with my own ways and I embrace the weird, (although to a much MUCH less extent than those two) I can't say I'm the most like them or pleased.
    Last edited by Fuzzy5678; 02-11-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    Just another lurker on the forums

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast