Candy Corns 4
Nose Corn: If you want to show that you have a big nose/are into noses/able to sniff out suspicious hiding spots
Shoe Corn: Tell the world about how much you want to frolic with shoes!
I'm a Superhero Corn
I'm a Programmer Corn
I'm a Corn Crafter Corn
I'm a Writer Corn!
I'm a Music writer (a Cornposer)
I'm an Artist
Headphones Corn (Listener)
Dwelling status corns
- CANDY CORN STALK CORN (You are a farmer or live on a farm.)
- CANDY CORN COB CORN (You are directly related to someone who is a farmer or lives on a farm.)
Asecular (Having religion)
- Follower of the Way (subscribe mostly to the beliefs of the apostles and the early church- namely that Jesus is the Son of God and the only way to salvation, and good works are a corollary of this rather than the only requirement)
- Believer in Jesus as the Son of God, but rejects the idea that Jesus is the only way to Jesus, instead believing that one can ultimately achieve salvation through good works
- Believes that Jesus is the Son of God, but is not a literal Christian (does not strive to be a follower of Christ)
- Muslim (not the best corn, I know. Maybe someone can make a better one that actually looks like something?)
- Sikh (It's supposed to be the Khana, not the rebel alliance symbol)
- New Age believer
- Pentagram corn - Earth symbol, Goddess worship, earth and water magic.
- "Inverted" Pentagram corn - Spirit symbol, [Horned] God worship, fire and air magic.
- Pentacle corn - For active users of altar Magick.
- Lunar Spiral corn - Triple/Moon Goddess worship, reincarnation.
- 5 Elements corn - Self explanatory, spirit/fire/air/water/earth from top to bottom.
- Affably Evil
- Blue and Orange Morality