....how exactly did Kanaya treat Vriska? It seemed to me it went in this order.And while some people consider murderkillstab to be unforgivable, I am more forgiving of it yet I still hate Kanaya for how she treated Vriska. Because, you know, being a "nice guy" friend is an unforgivable sin compared to murder.
1. Kanaya was friendly with Vriska, tried to help her. Secretly had romantic feelings
2. Vriska did not feel the same. Wasn't responsive to the latter gesture. Only mildly responsive to the former.
3. Kanaya is briefly upset at the sight of Vriska kissing Tavros.
4. Kanaya gets over it and decides it is best to distance herself from Vriska.
5. Kanaya punches Vriska once.
Like, I'm not seeing where she treated Vriska badly aside from that moment at the end? Its not like Vriska was some saintly person that didn't deserve to get punched in the face once.