A couple other things of note!Originally Posted by The Rules
This will not be nuzlocke ruled, though you can certainly have that as a requirement (must be released if fainted, cannot evolve if fainted, etc).
The six pokemon I use are first come first serve. You may make a "reserved" post so others know you have claimed it. I doubt it will be much of a problem anyway, but I don't want people wasting time figuring out something good only to have it stolen from under their noses! If you do reserve, please post your pokemon within 24 hours, otherwise your spot will be up for grabs until you fill it.
I plan on doing a couple of these and doing these quick, so if you wanted to submit something but didn't get a chance now, there will be another chance.
Using random.org it was randomly decided that I would be using the dark type. All pokemon must have some form that is Dark type and be allowed to evolve into that form if necessary. It is not necessary they know dark type moves.
So now get to it! Be as creative or straight forward as you like. Just a quick list of requirements:
1. Must have dark by the time I'm done.
2. Don't do anything ridiculous. Your stipulations should at least by reasonable and not take a lot of time.
3. I will require a dark pokemon before the first gym, so make sure one of you has that covered. First poster should probably do it?
4. If you're looking for inspiration for what to do and what NOT to do, this thread should help!
5. Given the scarcity of dark pokemon, the rule of duplicates is waived. But please, do not do 6 poochyenas. That is ridiculous and kind of boring.
6. Trades are not allowed. Breeding moves is allowed.
7. Be sure to research and make sure your pokemon is a viable thing that can happen. I'll be double-checking to make sure they are! Use Bulbapedia if you need help.
Siegmundfried: Corphish/Crawdunt named KARKAT. Teach it frustration (via TM) and keep it at minimum happiness level. Once it learns Crabhammer it must keep that move.
Mr. Tie: Cacnea named Grimm or Linda. Must learn sucker punch before it evolves, and must use the move at some point while it's in battle. Cannot learn Solar Beam
PepperYena: A Poochyena/Mightyena with a defense or special defense boosting nature. Must keep Take Down, though it may be replaced with Hyper Beam. Must learn and keep first Dark-Type move found as a TM.
ArcticDisease: Male Shiftry named Old Hickory (or just Hickory). More to come?!
amnesiaDinosaur: Male Absol who learns Thief and must use it first turn it enters battle.
If you have further questions, please ask!