MSPA Forums
Page 34 of 97 FirstFirst ... 24313233343536374484 ... LastLast

Thread: PREQUEL suggestion box (thread 6)

Re: PREQUEL suggestion box

Katia: You can't let that bitch get away with that! You're Katia Fucking Managan!
    Burst in there, rip off that amulet, and demand your purr-operty back!
    If she holds up some paper that claims you willingly gave her your stuff, use those claws and turn it into kitty litter!
    No is not the time to lay down in submission like some house cat!
    Go in there, claws raised! NOW is the time for a catfight for your honor!

Also- check the time by looking at the moon... I think that your Eye of Fear might be just about ready...

I think that it might be enough to purr-suade her.

Its not coming back. . I gave te comic a rest and came back after a while. Its not coming back. Im officially disconnected from katia. I do not care about her plight anymore.

I feel upset, REALY upset since its still really good! I want to laugh and chuckle. I see its all laugh and chuckle worthy. I want to get exited and cheer Katia on but I no longer can!

So goodby prequel. It REALY pains me on the inside. It really does. You where one of my favorites. );

Quote Originally Posted by Merth View Post

Are you....... are you trying to conjure a daedric lord with puns.......

By god.... I think you're onto something
    We need this to happen, NOW.

Katia: Glad to have you back. I know things look bad right now, and they are. But unfortunately, there really isn't much you can do about it right now. Unless you can find a way to confront Sigrid indirectly, you're going to have to just make do with what happened.
    But you know what? This isn't so bad. You're not waking up in a stranger's bed. Because you're Katia Fucking Manigan and Katia Fucking Manigan doesn't need to make herself feel better in the arms of some creep.
    So as bad as things are, you need to keep moving. You've been through worse, you can handle this. Remember, the rumours about the Mage's Guild are very wide-spread. If you explain to Quill-Weave what happened, she'll understand. You can get another copy of the letter before you head back.

But right now, the most important thing is clothes and shelter. Why don't you try going to the church? There should be someone still awake. It's not that late. Head over there. Explain your situation. They should understand. Ask if they'll let you stay the night and maybe they have an extra pair of robes you can wear? See if you can't get another healing spell for your eye and to recharge your magicka supply.
    Last edited by Russian_Unicorn; 04-17-2012 at 07:08 PM.

>Have you ever considered placing less value in worldly possessions?
    You'd be like, the most un-suffering buddhist ever

The Merchant of Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by MyUsernamesMud View Post
    >Have you ever considered placing less value in worldly possessions?
    You'd be like, the most un-suffering buddhist ever

An Atronach had been abandoned. Had been tossed aside. Had been robbed. An atronach had been all this, and too many times.
    A clawed palm ripped links from it's neck, and an anger became a rage. As fur turned to flame and flesh to an inferno, as claws turned to molten rock and feet rose from cobbled streets, this rage became a link to planes beyond Nirn's own, the first link to these barren wastes of a series of larger. In another place at the same moment, a mace broke through skull, and life slipped from the wielder of the shield from the fiery infernos. And so as paint burned so fast as to turn to solid stone, and eyes melted into pure magick flames, the Atronach burst through tender, aged wood, in a rage to consume the city. Charred wood flew as a white explosion flashed, and with limbs raised skyward, palms open wide, the Atronach held burning magicka essence. At that moment, three similar links were made just outside, to be followed with another larger than the rest. An invasion of property and an invasion of a city. An inferno of rage, and an inferno of destruction. It was at that moment when an Atronach became a Fire Atronach, and a planet became a battleground.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Argonian View Post

An Atronach had been abandoned. Had been tossed aside. Had been robbed. An atronach had been all this, and too many times.
    A clawed palm ripped links from it's neck, and an anger became a rage. As fur turned to flame and flesh to an inferno, as claws turned to molten rock and feet rose from cobbled streets, this rage became a link to planes beyond Nirn's own, the first link to these barren wastes of a series of larger. In another place at the same moment, a mace broke through skull, and life slipped from the wielder of the shield from the fiery infernos. And so as paint burned so fast as to turn to solid stone, and eyes melted into pure magick flames, the Atronach burst through tender, aged wood, in a rage to consume the city. Charred wood flew as a white explosion flashed, and with limbs raised skyward, palms open wide, the Atronach held burning magicka essence. At that moment, three similar links were made just outside, to be followed with another larger than the rest. An invasion of property and an invasion of a city. An inferno of rage, and an inferno of destruction. It was at that moment when an Atronach became a Fire Atronach, and a planet became a battleground.

My Gods.........

Not crying, just Tirtouga. Dregadude's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Katia, you're most likely furious, but don't burn down the accursed building just yet. (Despite my unintentional cat pun just now.)

The way I see it, there are now two things you can do. Three if you want to die.

The third would be to directly confront her, which would probably lead to nothing good due to her stupid perfume.

The first, however, would be to sneak in and STEAL your stuff back. From what I understand, Khajiit are really good at thieving stuff. So no prob, right?

Or, of course, you could cut your losses and run away with your tail between your legs. Oh crap another pun
    Double Helix: A Donut Quest! & (its mirror)
    My Tumblr & Pokémon Quarantine (beware of Sharpedo)

Don't go back and confront the mage. She won that fight, and is well suited to win any in the future (for now). Forgetting about it is probably the best thing you can do now. On the bright side, you know why everyone hates this particular sect of the guild.

Have you reconsidered selling your amulet? You've made it a long time without magic before, so you can do it again for a little while. Be sure to burn your magic off somewhere safe before pawning it for money.

It's late, so head off to the church and see if you can shack up there (and get clothes) for the night. In the morning, try to find work. Keep an eye out for paper, ink, and ways to send messages (perhaps your Imperial Guard friend will help you); it seems this will take longer than you expected, and you don't want Quill to stay in the dark.

And if you're hungry, sell the lockpick for a bite to eat. You don't need something like that anyway.

The Merchant of Sleep

>Katia: Now is not the time to attempt vengeance. Sigrid will get what she deserves in a week or so, I am absolutely sure of this despite having no evidence whatsoever to support it. Noe see if those rags from the boxes you rummaged through earlier are wearable and get the old copy of the letter to QW from the trash bin.

Katia: Lockpick check! ..and then head on over to the arena, figure out how to sign up for that dance competition.

Perhaps they'll supply free outfits...

Katia, you are probably feeling very vulnerable right now, but what happened is not your fault. Forcibly altering someone's state of mind using magic must certainly be illegal; perhaps now is the time to find an authority figure and report what is going on in the Kvatch Mage's Guild?

>Katia: When you do find clothes make sure they're plain, baggy and don't do anything to accentuate your figure.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerSherpa View Post
    Katia, you are probably feeling very vulnerable right now, but what happened is not your fault. Forcibly altering someone's state of mind using magic must certainly be illegal; perhaps now is the time to find an authority figure and report what is going on in the Kvatch Mage's Guild?
    Ever played the elder scrolls series? That's what the entire school of illusion does.

SHE DIDN'T USE MAGIC, SHE USED ALCHEMY, IT'S FUCKING SCIENCE, HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT CONNECT THE DOTS BETWEEN HER SPRITZING ON PERFUME AND ALL OF A SUDDEN HAVING GODLIKE POWERS OF PERSUASION. SERIOUSLY IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I'LL STROKE OUUUUTTTT RRAAAGGEEE!!!!!

Again, play the elder scrolls series. It's not, and even if it was. Sigrid made Katia sign a form saying it was a willing donation, so it is now in WRITING.

lol

Are you serious? did you even read the adventure?
    There is not a single person that we've met that shows ANY affection for the Kvatch mage's guild. They obviously already know and can't do anything about it.

MUST.
    RESIST.
    URGE.
    TO-
    *aneurysm*
    I hate love the strike-through feature!

Pineapples and yo-yos!!! Katia Managan's Avatar

Ok, a quick update for those of you who missed the April 15th interview with Kazerad. The podcast has not been posted yet, but I have sent an email to Webcast Beacon about five minutes ago asking whether they planned on posting it and if not, whether I could get a copy of the interview to share. Hopefully they respond soon, I will be back in a few hours to check.

Quote Originally Posted by Katia Managan View Post
    Ok, a quick update for those of you who missed the April 15th interview with Kazerad. The podcast has not been posted yet, but I have sent an email to Webcast Beacon about five minutes ago asking whether they planned on posting it and if not, whether I could get a copy of the interview to share. Hopefully they respond soon, I will be back in a few hours to check.
    Waiting and hoping it shows up.

Aw fuck. Aw, fuck! catchTwentythree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sunshine View Post
    Ever played the elder scrolls series? That's what the entire school of illusion does.

SHE DIDN'T USE MAGIC, SHE USED ALCHEMY, IT'S FUCKING SCIENCE, HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT CONNECT THE DOTS BETWEEN HER SPRITZING ON PERFUME AND ALL OF A SUDDEN HAVING GODLIKE POWERS OF PERSUASION. SERIOUSLY IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I'LL STROKE OUUUUTTTT RRAAAGGEEE!!!!!

Again, play the elder scrolls series. It's not, and even if it was. Sigrid made Katia sign a form saying it was a willing donation, so it is now in WRITING.

lol

Are you serious? did you even read the adventure?
    There is not a single person that we've met that shows ANY affection for the Kvatch mage's guild. They obviously already know and can't do anything about it.

MUST.
    RESIST.
    URGE.
    TO-
    *aneurysm*
    Plenty of people have shown affection for it. Asotil thinks Sigrid is amazing, and Baeralorn still loves the place, too. I suspect Gharug's hatred of it is born from the same situation Katia's in-- Sigrid scammed him when he was selling loot. And Traven obviously hates it because Necromancy.

> Katia: If you want to talk to someone who will do something about it, make sure word gets to Hannibal Traven. Head back to Anvil and chat with one of his colleagues about it.

...Alright. So this is bad. Almost-back-to-square-one bad. No money, no items, no clothes, a binding contract issuing consent of released items to the master alchemist (amongst other things) that conned you, a city guard terrified of mages, and very little chance that anyone in town is going to take you seriously, let alone confront Sigrid beside you.

You know what, screw this town.

Katia: Go talk to that mage that was outside the wall when you came in. If nothing else, he seems like he has a grasp of magic, maybe that extends to alchemy and he can understand what Sigrid did to you and offer you some advice on what to do next.

That interview is up, and can be located right here:
    http://www.webcastbeacon.com/category/webcomic-beacon/

WAIT!!!!! Katia can just go tot he trash can she threw the first letter in, the Crumpled up one! and get it and take THAT to Quill Weave!

Katia this iwll save the possible mutilation by a clearly obvious Psychopathic woman everyone seems to fear.

Katia: give Sigrid a four leaf clover so Gharug who also has a four leaf clover will come on the one day Sigred forgets to lock her door and kill her, he'll take everything but with any luck Quill Weave's letter will be left behind.

Katia: join that mythic dawn club, they seem nice enough and will give you free robes hopefully.

First of all, if your going to be confronting Sigrid again COVER YOUR FACE. Go find some cloth some where and wear it like a mask. (Covering it in urine first would be even safer)
    As far as what to do about this, there are a few options.

First, you could confront and attack her.
    From the look of things, Sigrid is a master alchemist, but a mediocre Mage at best. Compound this with your birthsign, (your half immune to any spells she can throw at you) and the fact that she doesn't seem like shes ever really had to do much fighting (She probably made other people kill eachother though), and I think you can take her. Steve may be an issue though. I would take some muscle with you to even out the fight. JUST MAKE SURE THAT ANYONE YOU BRING IS ALSO WEARING A MASK. You dont know many people here, but If you could find Nah, she may be persuaded to help for a quart of blood, and a portion of the loot up on the second floor.
    Alternatively, you could find help in the other mages guild, or among anyone who REFUSES to talk about the kvatch mages guild. Im sure with just a little travel and talk you can round up an angry mob ready to take back their pilfered goods. MASKS ON EVERYONE.

Another option would be to burn the fucker down. (Still wear a mask.)
    The Melting point of gold is roughly 4 times the burning point of wood.
    You could burn it down, then come back to the ashes later and collect enough gold to buy everything again, get quill-weaves book, and still have money left over.
    Problem is is that its the middle of the night and the town loves Sigrid. You will make a disturbance and people will not be happy. Burning the place might be easy enough, its getting the gold inside later without getting lynched that makes the option difficult.

Another option would be diplomacy. (Remember, Mask) In fact, do this first before trying anything rash.
    Knock, talk to her.
    Despite being a thieving con-artist, she still seems to be a personable creature, and one who appreciates spunk.
    Tell her your stuff isn't of any real value to her anyway, and that all you really want to do is study some magic and help out a friend.
    Tell her you'll do your best to stay out her way, help out where necessary, and wont tell anyone what shes actually doing.
    Then If shes not going for it, tell her you can, and will, make her life a living hell. Not only can you burn down her guild hall, and know her secret, you know of a decent number of people who hold ill will against her.

Aw fuck. Aw, fuck! catchTwentythree's Avatar

Guys I still don't think Katia CAN actually burn down the guild hall. It is really difficult to destroy magical institutions without some really, really seriously powerful magic-- magic with a Daedric Lord behind it, or wielded by an absurdly powerful, immortal necromancer. They are warded hella well-- take the Mage College of Winterhold as an example. The entire town gets completely annihilated by a crazy storm, but the college? The bridge, which is free-standing, is still mostly intact, and the college itself is sitting on a pillar of stone that is wider on the top than on the bottom, miraculously left after the rest of everything collapsed. These things are really, really well-protected. There's no way Katia's gonna be able to beat the wards on a building that regards the risk of fire damage as a part of daily routine.