MSPA Forums
Page 1 of 97 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: PREQUEL suggestion box (thread 6)

PREQUEL suggestion box (thread 6)

Read PREQUEL here!

This thread is specifically for commands, fanart, and discussion of commands and fanart! If you came here by way of my site, don't forget to read the subforum rules!

And remember:
    • If you would like to comment on a specific update, talk about the new site, or comment on Prequel itself (e.g. "just found this, love it") please do it on the site itself! It's great hearing from you guys, but this thread is for commands and fanart. Things that are being submitted, basically.
    • If you want to talk about The Elder Scrolls things not related to Prequel (e.g. the best mods, best playthroughs, etc), please do it in this thread!
    • If you want to talk about art things unrelated to Prequel (e.g. how to remove gif dithering), please do it in the appropriate Art Forum sticky!

Links will be posted here whenever a new update happens. Let's get this show on the road!
    Last edited by Kazerad; 06-03-2012 at 10:17 AM.

Re: PREQUEL suggestion box

Updated!

I'll reply to the fanart and stuff tomorrow, since it is pretty late right now and I need to re-link a bunch of links to the old thread. below

Last edited by Kazerad; 04-10-2012 at 03:00 AM.

Katia, resist your overwhelming urge to give Sigrid all your stuff for just a few seconds, and take off your amulet and fireball her. It won't hurt her but it should distract her long enough for you to grab your things and RUN!!

Pineapples and yo-yos!!! Katia Managan's Avatar

No, NO, NOOO, resist Sigrid's mercantile and speech-craft skills, you need to get Quill-Weave that book. You can't let her down this time!!! Remember who you are! *YOU* are Katia Fucking Managan, and I have every bit of confidence in you, we believe in you, or at-least some of us do! So, show Sigrid what you are made of, and be careful to not light the town ablaze!
    Last edited by Katia Managan; 04-09-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Magic perfume... typical.
    Katia: Consentrate on remembering what just happened. If you can remeber that Sigrid has magical perfume you can take it at a later date... along with alot of her gold. Sigrid is a magical con artist. Con artists are criminals. Asotil said that criminals don't have property rights so if you took her stuff it wouldn't be stealing.

Katia: Be sure to also hand over your amulet, she did ask for the whole kitten kaboodle and it would be a catastrophe if you didn't follow Sigrid's requests pawsitively purrfectly

Sigrid asked for all her stuff. I presume this includes the amulet.

You know what we must do now, right? Bust out all of the cat puns. All of them.

>Katia: So Sigrid's using a magic perfume to hypnotise people? Well, instead of fighting it, let's just play her own game! Katia, I want you to start making Sigrid uncomfortable, very uncomfortable. I want you to give into your current attraction and start kissing, hugging, clawing and even licking Sigrid. She's so attractive, you know you can't resist. I mean look at her! I know you want to express yourself and spend time close to her, very close to her. If you're lucky, she'll reward you for your kindness and your compliments. She wants you Katia.
    Last edited by MWK; 04-12-2012 at 07:32 AM. Reason: A few corrections.
    -MWK

Katia: Remove amulet. It's a valuable magic item, and Sigrid said all your stuff.

Katia, you aren't a mage. You are a good for nothing furred Khajiit, standing around like a luck-bringing ornament. You aren't a conjurer. You are nothing but a nekomancer.
    Last edited by Kofiman; 04-09-2012 at 08:21 AM.

Professional Slacker chimericWilder's Avatar

> Remove Amulet

> DISTRACTION FIRE

>Get your stuff and get out of there before she incinerates you
    I really should see about getting a new signature.

It seems we lost control of Katia until she ends up sleeping with Steve

>Be the orc bandit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kofiman View Post
    You are nothing but a nekomancer.
    *golf claps*

Katia, you weak-minded idiot. Resist! Watch, it's not that hard! *Sniff*

Katia, aren't you forgetting that this wonderful lady might want your clothes as well?

What? No. What just happened here? Who are you? Where are we? Is this... CANADA?!?!?

Now to put this on-topic.

Katia: Remember, it is a nord tradition to slap someone when you donate to them, and if they seem in the slightest bit offended, it means they don't want it and you should grab it and run. Show off your cultural wisdom! And don't be afraid to use your claws.

OR

Katia: Get your head out of the clouds and back on Nirn, so we can see what really happened.

So being a Breton Steve is partially magic resistant. Therefore he might not be completely under her control, but just is unable to fully resist her commands. That would explain why he is so sullen and resentful. See how he looks sad when looking at Katia, but angrily glares at Sigrid.

Steve==>Express Existential Angst.

Also guys we need to figure out what type of puns produce a dispel effect.

OOH! New idea!

Katia: Flash all purple. Realize this means a spell failed to cast on you. Realize this means Sigrid cast something on you. Throw Sigrid a viciously suspicious glare while using your extreme Khajiit theft skills to nab both your stuff and the spiddle stick and blood grass the clannfear dropped.

Well, Katia, looks like hella time to unwittingly use your aura of intense bad luck offensively.

Katia's Bad Luck: Swoop by and prevent Katia from doing such a nice thing for the pretty yound Sigrid lady.
    Last edited by woopyfrood; 04-09-2012 at 08:19 AM.

Katia, you have the self-confidence and pertinacity to turn down a powerful mage with 100 speechcraft, who asked you to donate something. Now you are under the influence of a magical perfume and are most likely not powerful enough to resist. My hope is, that you will be able to perform a short and simple command, using the considerable willpower, that you have just shown to us.

>Katia: Leap at Sigrid and run your claws through that vile bitch's face. Escape while she is stunned and run to the guards.

Tonight we will hunt that witch down and close this wretched guild forever.

Switch to ASOTIL

His criminal scum sense is tingeling and he's en route to the Mage's Guild.

Don't forget to donate that amulet of yours!

Now, furst of all, you can't donate all of that money! It'll reflect pawly on you if you don't pay back Quill-weave on your first courier job. Can you imagine having to tell the tail to Quill-weave?

Katia: Please give her your amulet she asked for all your belongings .
    Nobody tries to scam Chairman Meow . You are not a kitten. Its time to unleash the purr-fect fire spell.

FURious CATastrophe Ignite !

>Katia: Willpower check! WILLPOWER CHECK!

alternatively: Absorb charm (come on, you got a 50% chance to absorb spells..). Realize what's happening, grab your stuff and crash through the window.

Katia: Isn't it sad that Sigrid's beautiful ivory neck is unadorned with jewellery worthy of her glamorous visage? If only you had something to remedy that deficiency, something to show Sigrid how much you adore her... Purhaps your amulet? Don't paws, rush over and gift it to her - lace it straight onto her neck, then step back to admire the the flame of her beauty! She'll be the cat's whiskers wearing it.

Of course, your depth purception is not so great at the moment with your injured eye (your hand-eye coordination must simply be pawful), so you may well drop the amulet down her shirt, or get the cord tangled up. But a wonderous person like Sigrid will surely forgive you.

I was expecting that lady to turn evil, I think we all did
    giving the amulet and then having enough sense to wreak havoc with her should be full meter is the best instant action
    also, its magic vs brute force, I get the idea asotil would die 1on1, of course, he might not, does he kill citizens on clothing rules?
    if you follow the events, the mages guild over time will *insert explosion* because well that's what happens in game
    until then, mind tricks!
    katia:assuming this is mind (not body) control
    shes not pretty, run, shes not pretty, run, shes not pretty, run, shes not pretty, run, shes not pretty, run, shes not pretty, run

also, argonian has good ideas
    :'(:-P:-O3:-O:-P:'(:-P:-O:-O, boy to I love tablets

Page 1 of 97 12341151 ... LastLast