you dont remember anything... at least not right now.
a sentence keeps flowing through your head: "sign up for this mafia."
i guess you should sign up then?
1. Airey VERONICA, MAFIA MIXMASON, won at endgame
2. seastormjt CARBON DUPLICATE, TOWN LYNCHPROOF, killed N1
3. Foerumokaz CRYSTAL RAVER, TOWN TWOSHOT VIGILANTE, killed N4
4. Crilly FROST BIT, TOWN VANILLA, killed N2, was Paranoia
5. rogue of void RAMBLAX, MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER, lynched D4
6. El Ninja Monkey SUGARLOAF, TOWN VANILLA, lynched D3
7. OzTheWizard FEATHER DOVE, TOWN DOCTOR, killed N3, was LoveSponge
8. youdont12know BAZALORAGE, MAFIA JANITOR, lynched D2
9. T.S. Eliot EQUIPERAMENT, TOWN ONESHOT INVENTOR, lost at endgame
10. Cadorean BART, TOWN MASON, lynched D1
11. TehPilot SHIELD BIT, TOWN VANILLA, killed N4
12. ComiTurtle ARTEMIUS W. SRUM, TOWN COP, killed N1
1) No editing or deleting posts. If you edit or delete your posts without good reason, you will risk being booted from the game and banned from all future games.
2) Communicate with us through the use of QuickTopics – the link to which will be in the PM I will send you prior to game start. Please don’t send me PMs, I likely will not respond to them.
3) Similarly, do not contact each other through use of PM at all. If your role requires contact between the two of you, I will grant you means with which to do so.
4) Sharing your QuickTopics is expressly forbidden. If you feel that you need to give out your QT to someone – in the game or not – write it down in your QuickTopic and I will be the judge of it. Breaking this rule may result in being booted from the game and banned from all future games.
5) As an extension of Rule Three, please do not talk to people not in the game. I may need them to replace in the future, and even if they do not, I would prefer for them to not have any knowledge that I have not sanctioned. If they (or you) feel that they need (or want) certain information, come to me – I don’t bite!
6) No ciphers! I believe ciphers are things that if people wanted to do, would probably have signed up for a Cipher Competition rather than a mafia game. This extends to any sort of a hidden code.
7) Please Bold your Votes! As well as this, please also try to remember to unvote when you change your votes.
8) No posting in the thread at night. Exceptions are made for lynched people to make a single “bluh” post with perhaps a “good luck” and a “have fun”, but with no information included!
9) After you die, you may make 1 (one) “bluh” post containing no information.
10) Deadlines will be rather strict. If you don't get an action in on time then you will not do it.
11) Massclaiming early is unfun and silly – don’t do it, it detracts from the game.
12) Make at least one post per game day. If you do not adhere to this rule without prior forewarning, you can and will be booted from the game and replaced.
13) There are no jesters.
14) “Karkat-Rule” – don’t fake day-activations you don’t have. These may or may not exist.
15) “Karkat Rule 2” – If a day activation that ends the day is claimed, act as though the day has ended, at least until we have posted otherwise.
16) No direct copy/pasting from QuickTopics or Roles. Paraphrasing is fine, but don’t quote.
17) Play to your win condition.
18) Above all, have fun, and do not get in the way of others having fun.
Friendly OP Banter:
As you can tell, this is going to be a quick normal mafia game. Setup done all by my lonesome (unless someone wants to check over my setup, that's cool too.)
Oh, and yes, dexexe1234 is aware of this game and approves of it. (hey dexy if you're reading this you are an awesome person.)
23:04 x1372 I can imagine myself entering the medium
23:04 x1372 first thing I'd see is another version of myself jumping for the kernelsprite
23:04 x1372 only to get tackled out of the way by another version of me and both fall off a cliff to their deaths
23:04 x1372 and I'd be like "FUCK I'm the something of time aren't I?"
x1372 I just was catching up on the image manip thread and decided to share just a taste of the suffering
x1372 MSB has declared that aradia caNNon is now a meme and cannot be nominated
yd12k You read that tread on purpose?
x1372 I read the first 3 because I found them funny an enjoyable
x1372 and I don't know when to let go so
yd12k Are you a masochist?
Originally Posted by StiqFigurMaster
As it turns out, mafia strategems fall apart really quickly on the chronically stupid.
Originally Posted by Ponynautilus
The two are one and the same.
Who rules the mind commands the heart,
Who rules the heart commands the harem,
Who rules the harem commands the world.
Edit: Any suggestions on how to platonically captain a warship?