There's no limit to the amount of players who can spawn. If you use the spawn command, provided you produce your details (if necessary) you will either be immediately added to the ALIVE list or put on the SPAWNING queue.
1. To spawn, please use the format indicated below 1. You will appear nearby the spawnbay upon being registered.
2. As the game progresses, more rules may be added.
3. Commands may be as creative as you wish. However, some commands will take more turns than others. I will try to keep the command book up to date for reference as the game progresses, but it shouldn't be too hard to take reasonable estimates yourself (Hint: most moves just need a single turn). I keep track of it because I'm a control freak. NOT ALL COMMANDS HAVE BEEN LISTED. The list will be updated as you come up with them.
4. Commands are not formatted in any manner. They have their respective weightings and rules, but it's played out on a "Amos knows best" method. The Command Book is merely a reference guide and may not always be taken literally.
5. If there's a dispute, Amos wins. By the way, I'm Amos. Nice to meet you.
6. Currently, the limit on living players is 12. I don't ever expect to hit that, but whatever, might as well put that out there. Previously 20.
7. If you don't post an action after the necessary objective is complete to enter a "Completion Pedestal" (and the entering has been perfomed), then you won't immediately show up. Just throw in a respawn command, no big deal. This is just to avoid excess buildup of inactive players.
8. You can kill other players, but I'm not going to settle any arguments.
9. If your character dies, his body will still exist in the game and your deathcount will receive a +1. Consider these your experience points.
10. You do not lose equip items when you die. You do lose temp items when you die. Key items will be taken out of your inventory if you die but still exist in-game.
11. If you try to perform a 'special' variant of an action, it will do the regular variant unless you have something special that allows you to perfom the variant.
12. Just because you cannot see an object doesn't mean it's not there. You may need to do something in order for it to appear. Remember to examine stuff for hints.
13. A leaderboard record must be beat to be overwritten.
14. Doing evil things makes you lose karma. Doing good things makes you gain karma. Karma points, positive or negative, might have an effect on how certain people and objects react to you. Plus it's fun to say that you kill people online all the time.
Shortname: <Three Letters>
Title: <Godslayer, Pork Consumer, etc. I recommend a thesaurus.>
Color: <RGB Format, with RGB with a total value greater than 200 and less than 700 without duplicating. E.g.: 50,100,51>
Tracks indicate whether or not actions can be combined in a single turn.
Generally, so long as you don't have duplicate tracks, you should be okay.
You must prioritize the actions yourself.
Combined tracks are merged versions of single tracks.
Requirements to use an action are denoted by a "+".REGULAR TRACKSTrack A:
Spawn - 1
Respawn - 1
+ Must have spawned at least once.
Air-Stomp - 1
Move - 1
Jump - 1
Push - 1
Spring-Jump - 1
Interact - 1
Use/Take Item - 1
Lift - 1
Talk - 1
+ For NPCs and enemies only. You don't have to talk amongst youselves with commands.
Examine - 1
+ Max 5 objects per player per turn.
+ Examined objects will not be reexamined.
(No other action may be performed if used.)
COMBINED TRACKSTrack BC:
Running Jump - 1
Uppercut - 1
Drop-Kick - 1
Longest Kill Streak: WAT (2)
Most Evil: III (-1)
Most Good: GEK (+1)
D - Deaths
K - Karma
S - Kills
R - Reserved
R - (avidgamer)
R - (WateryHell)
R - (Masterblade)
0 / 12 ALIVEINACTIVE:
Askia - MAY (78,183,85) "Consumer of Vegetables" - 1D
avidGamer - EEL (66,88,255) "Psychopathic Sociopath" - 1D
+ Bodyplate: Deflects non-elemental projectiles to the floor in front of you.
~ATH - GAR (030,250,150) "Draconian Demolisher" - 1D
BenBen - BEN (25,225,25) "Skilful Simpleton" - 0D
+ Convenient Rectangular Prism: Can save any 3 temp items from disappearing on death.
causticlyOptimitious - BAM (250,126,85) "Ineloquent Impact" - 1D
Gecky - GEK (220,120,0) "Fancy Corrupter" - 2D +1K
InoxFy - IFI (0,120,100) "Experimental Extremist" - 0D
insanityIncarnate - III (113,113,27) "Insane Idiot" - 1D, -1K , 1S
Kabbage - GGG (150,115,50) "Goon Gobbler" - 1D, -1K
Kaynato - ΘΕΟ (214,255,48) "Miraculous Manufacturer of Miracles" - 0D
Kieros - XPS (222,250,206) "Dactylic Calculus" - 0D, 1S
+ Pixel Popper: Can fire 1 DMG pixels (Ammo: 3/3)
Kocel232 - AKA (10,255,50) "Verdant Avenger" - 0D
MasterBlade - AAA (200,200,200) "Activitating Apprentice" - 0D, -1K
Tam Lin - TAM (200, 25, 25) "Faerie King" - 0D
ViceroyVyry - VVV (200,0,200) "Virose Viator" - 1D, -1K
+ TEMP - SLIME ESSENCE: Material Item, very sticky!
WateryHell - WAT (173,83,82) "Despair Sucker" - 0D, 2S
The room is dark yet lit with twilight. An odd machine made of two circular discs silently hovers above the ground. The words "Spawner" are etched into the lower plate, seemingly relevant. There are no walls here. On the opposite end of the room, another machine sits next to some sort of controller with two buttons. A blind man stands between.
AMO (NPC) - "..."
Nobody exists yet.
Last edited by mr_y_not; 05-29-2012 at 03:45 PM.
>> Mathgirl277: [Latin Translation] I approve of sexual information in the 206 and 207.
>> Mathgirl277: AMOS MEANS SOMETHING ELSE.
Title: Faerie King
Color: 200, 25, 25
<GenTrigger_> So like, I just heard from someone that the avengers was bad because it had multiple climaxes?
<Tam_Lin> Girls have multiple climaxes and they aren't half bad.
<GenTrigger_> But that's not true, I'd say it actually sort of follows the whole monomyth format- Tam time out now.
A large mass of people suddenly spawned out of the spawner. It happened so suddenly that the first of the people to exit, VVV, was pushed over upon some strange red platform.
Next to VVV was a CONVENIENT RECTANGULAR PRISM, capable of holding three temporary items without letting them disappear from VVV's possession should VVV die. Of course, with no other platfomr in sight, VVV appeared to be in quite a bit of trouble down there.
BAM was quick on his feet, cleverly noticing that you can perform actions immediately after spawning. He moved over to the ODD MACHINE and pressed the top button. The hologram of a blue "Up" arrow appeared in the middle of the ring, and a blue platform was suddenly illuminated above.
AMO (NPC) "What the...? Who's there? What's going on?!"