The sun shines brightly in Stupidville. The various numskulls and blunder-brains begin to go about their daily idiocy.
Suddenly, a scream is heard from the town Not-Quite-A-Square-But-It-Has-Four-Sides. everyone gathers, and finds a corpse on the statue.
"NOOOOO! This can't be!" Someone screams.
AProcrastinatingWriter, The Town's Most Loved Citizen, who had no enemies, is dead. As a matter of fact, every member of the town would have traded their life 3 times over to save their life. But now they are dead. You all failed.
"Wait... hahaha...What a kidder." someone says, picking up his limp and cold arm. "Look, they aren't dead at all, they're just playing a joke on us."
Everyone laughs, very pleased with AProcrastinatingWriter's little joke on them all.
"Whats that? You say there are some bad people in this town who we need to kill? Well, you're really swell to warn us. Lets get killing!"
The stupid town seems to refuse to accept that they're all now talking to a corpse. Oh well.
1. Solaris Night killed N2 -1d30 (Cop)
2. Dicearm Kieros
3. MathGirl277 Lynched D2 - RUN AWAY FROM DANGER MAN
4. AProcrastinatingWriter ROLE KILLED PRE-GAME - MOST LOVED CITIZEN
5. InoxFy - Night Killed N5 - The town Medium
6. Blueamber10210 Lynched D1 - Mr Bullhorn
7. Deceptive Night killed N1 - Playful Kitten
8. Belonoid Anoesis Daunting
9. BenBen ComiTurtle
10. Demonsul Night Killed N2 - An Overworked Homicide Detective Just 2 Weeks From Retirement Who Has Had Enough Of This Shit
11. youdont12know Shot by a gun D3 - The Naked guy
12. Kaynato Lynched D4 - STOP WITCH
14. Palamedes Night killed N1 - Over enthusiastic Medical student (Doctor)
15. ThirdEmperor Lynched D3 - A Self Aware Computer Program With Hypochondria Who Is Convinced They Caught The Y2K Bug (Roleblocker)
- Your name could be here! PM Shadok or Teksura if interested!
I'm Co-moderating this with Teksura. He'll show up when he's least expected.
This game is promising to be VERY random. While it's balanced and works much like a normal mafia game, it'll have many surprises as to how each thing occurs in the game. And don't join if you can't take a blow to your self-esteem. You'll be called stupid in this game at least once. It's nothing against you personally, it's the story of this. You live in Stupidville.
RULES! (Shamelessly cribbed from other people)
1. Don't massclaim, it's not fun, and will usually hurt you. This rule won't be enforced, it's just a general tip. Watching you get killed by everyone else when they don't trust you will be punishment enough. Don't be stupid and do it anyway.
2. Days are 120 hours long barring shenanigans, nights are 72 hours long. This is because you're all too stupid to know how long a "day" is and just keep talking until you decide something in general. Or until you all go down for naptime.
3. Votes carry more weight then regular words, and should be BOLDED. Deadline votes are allowed unless specified otherwise. Because you all need me to tell you when things are around. IF YOU WISH TO CHANGE YOUR VOTE, YOU MUST FIRST UNVOTE IN BOLD SO IT'S CLEAR THAT YOU'RE CHANGING YOUR MIND.
5. You all didn't notice I skipped 4. Then you went back to check. How stupid are you?
6. No talking about the game outside of the thread, or in your QT. You're not smart enough to know how.
7. No editing or deleting posts, not even to make some super minor spelling corrections. It's better to just double-post with your fixes. Disobeying will result in modkills. And I will be here if you're stupid and disobey.
8. No sharing quicktopics. These are your DIARIES. When you give your diary away, people read it out loud and tell how much you love your crush. In front of your crush. Seriously, just don't do it.
9. Inform me ahead of time, or as soon as possible, if you cannot be available for a dayphase or so. This is very important. I can tell people that you'll be away and why. You'll be safe and not considered a lurker. Lurking places you at risk of being replaced or modkilled.
10. This is a random game, so weird crap will happen. Nothing major although.
11. No posting during the night, unless it's your BLUH post. Refusal to accept this will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
12. You are entitled to one BLUH post when you die. It may not contain any important information about the game. Refusal to accept this will result in modkill (See below for the definition) and you'll not be welcome in future games.
13. There may or may not be multiple parties.
14. Modkill = Complete loss. You lose. I win. (If you are modkilled, you become a third-party survivor.)
15. This is, first and foremost, a game, and as such should be fun. (Seriously, if you're purposely just going around and causing the game not to be fun in any way for other people, you will be warned and possibly modkilled for it.)