#110: I will not ignite shaving cream.
#110-b: Especially if said fire is on my partner.
Please, never again try to prototype the kernalsprite with internet memes.
This is tenfold-times true for Zalgo Glitch.
^counting that as 111
112. I will not make my consorts put on little plays for me.
113. atombombKind is not a valid strife specibus.
114. I will not attempt to captchalogue my quest bed 'for emergencies'.
Add me on Steam
If you'd like to talk to me on Pesterchum, add logicalDemoness.
If you'd rather participate in an exciting new testing opportunity, add apertureMatriarch.
115. I may not force the consorts to breed, even if it would make "cool" interspecies children. see: how to not be a creep
4. I will make sure to properly disambiguate between homonyms of the items that are used for prototyping.
4a. I will also make sure to properly disambiguate between homonyms used anywhere else in the game.
4b. This also holds for rhymes, metonyms, and alliteration.
5. Not allowed to replace Sburb Server code with a copy of Photoshop.
5a. I cannot defend this decision by saying it does the same thing.
6. Health gels are intended to replenish health, and as such they must (among other things) have antiseptic properties.
7. Will step in and prevent the destruction before another player session prototypes a nuclear warhead.
7a. Not allowed to encourage the prototyping of grimoires of the zoologically dubious.
7b. Same goes for superintelligent entities.
8. Octopi are not Horrorterrors.
(Unless this could use another thread?)
116. I will not prototype my sprite with my portrait of Hitler.
117. I will not prototype my sprite with the latest Hunk Rump.
This space intentionally left blank.
118. I will not prototype the kernelsprite with a CD by the Smiths. Putting up with an entire session of imps crying is undignified.
119. I will not prototype myself or fanart of fictional characters.
120. I will not spend 10 hours and loads of grist to make a badass looking outfit and weapon.
119. Never assume being God Tier makes you invincible
120. Never forget rule #119
121. I will not prototype my sprite with a fourth wall.
121a. I will not then prototype my sprite with a comic book.
121b. Especially not one with Deadpool in it.
122. I may not break the fourth wall. Ever.
ANDREW why are Dave's shoes colored differently on pg. 6231 and pg. 6247?
123. If I'm the Hero of Time, I am not allowed to try and create as many divergent timelines at once as possible in an attempt to lag Sburb.
124. If I'm the Hero of Time, I am never, ever allowed to alchemize and wear a green tunic and pointy hat.
125. As a troll, my land may not be the Land of Devilish Games and Puzzles.
126. I may not murder other players, even under the justification that they are now eligible for God Tier.
126a. I may not trick other players into murdering each other under the previously mentioned justification.
126b. I may not trick other players into murdering me under the previously mentioned justification.
127. Seer of Rump is not a real S***b title.
128. If I am a time player I may not make my time manipulation item a Tardis.
128a. Or anything else from Doctor Who.
129. Similarly, being a time player does not make "Timelord" a valid title or nickname.
130. I may not, for a variety of reasons, use time powers to travel into the past and court another player's mom in an attempt to create the opportunity to ominously tell said player that "I am their father".
131. I may not prototype Skaia.
132. I am not Nicholas Cage. Therefore, "Nick of Time" is not, and never will be, my S***b class title.
133. The Horrorterrors are not my friends.
134. THE HORRORTERRORS ARE NOT MY FRIENDS.
Your chumhandle is sansDaedalus and you tend to speak with nearly perfect grammar. until you get exited that is
-WHERE LOQUACIOUSNESS GOES TO DIE-
135.I will not use my Space powers to create black holes.
136. No longer allowed to have the captcha code for crepes. It only leads to bad things.
137. Clogging my client player's toilet/load gaper is not an acceptable start to the game.
138. My entry item is certainly not a toilet/load gaper, incidentally.
138a. And even if it was, flushing myself down it is not the way to enter the Medium.
139. Not allowed to prototype my sprite with goatse. Again.
140. Not allowed to somehow introduce crepes to Alternia.
141. Inglip is not speaking to me through my items' captcha codes.
Last edited by Squiddy Attack; 10-20-2011 at 06:03 PM.
142. Only creepers have goatees.
143. Only Augs are allowed to wear sunglasses indoors and in the dark.
144. Never Wrestle a Cruxite Luchador for his mask.
Last edited by Sypher; 10-20-2011 at 06:02 PM.
145. Not allowed to kick other players into the Forge.
146. DO NOT Eat Billious Slick's legs.
147. Never prototype your kernelsprite with a zombie.
148. I am not the really Hero of Time if I just stole the time item from the Time Player's modus.
148a. It doesn't make me the Thief of Time either.
Last edited by elation2.0; 10-21-2011 at 11:35 PM.
149. I may not attempt to remove crêpes from Alternia.
150. I may not prototype with Mewtwo.
151. Or Mew.
152. Or a Missingno. that is not Ghost form.
153. Alternia cannot have a permanent seat on the UN Security Council.
154. Nor may I annex Earth to the Alternian Empire.
155. Don't kick the baby.
156. Abe Frohman is not the Sausage King of Terron. To that end, I may not ask random Terronian hot dog stand owners about restaurant reservations.
157. Nor may I ask them what they did on their day off, as they are not Ferris Bueller.
157a. Even if their name is indeed Ferris Bueller.
158. Sector 91a of the Medium is off limits for a reason.
158a. That reason is off limits for a reason.
159. I may not attempt to introduce baseball to Alternia. It is already there.
160. I may not refute the claim that box seats suck, no matter how good or expensive they are.
161: Never EVER get off the rail.